Virginia Leonard, CFE
Public Services Support can provide you with data from our Geographical Information System and appraisal systems. We have several standard reports, such as those listed below, and are able to create customized, specialized reports and maps based on your needs. Fees for reports and programming are also listed below.
Real Property Data Files
Preliminary & Certified Tax Roll Reports
Computer Mass Appraisal (CAMA) Files
Radius Map Sets
A Data Run for large scale information is available in Report, Label or CD-ROM media formats or a mixture of formats. Please note the specific information requested, such as assessed value, city code or property use code.
Click here for Data Request form.
Click here for Public Services Customer Information and Notice.
BATCH PROCESSING or "FLAT" files
- AA FILE $80.00
- CAMA FILE $30.00
- DR590 (12D8) $ 21.50 (includes both Real and Personal on one CD), Tang. Personal Prop. Tax Roll $ 150.00
- DR520C (Tax Roll $1.50 CD with Index)
- Tax Roll CD $21.50
Such as pools, subdivisions etc. or any run that needs no programming and where the data is available on one of the above referenced files:
- $.003 cent per parcel plus media costs (print lines/labels/CD)
Runs that require access to data that is NOT on one of the flat files (such as building traverse reports)
- $.25 cents per CPU second plus Programming time ($75.00/hour) plus media costs
Customers with special programming requests are encouraged to purchase the flat file to create their own query. If programming is still requested, costs would include:
- Programming at $75.00/hour
- $.003 cent per parcel
- Media Costs (print lines/labels/CD)
- Map Size 8 ½ x 11, 8 ½ x 14 = $ 1.50
- 11 x 17 = $2.50
- 18 x 24 = $3.00
- 24 x 30 or larger = $6.00
- Labels Cost = $5.00 per thousand labels
- Print lines = $2.50 per thousand print lines
- Plus $.003 cent per parcel
- Plus media costs (print lines/labels)
- CD plus Case = $1.50
- Technology Services = $75.00/hour
- CD/DVD Technical cost $20.00
Prices are subject to change and will be reviewed periodically for accuracy.
Updated: July 1, 2015
You may return completed forms in person or by mail to the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser’s Office, Public Services Support, 1st floor, 301 N. Olive Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL, 33401.
You may also email the forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 561.355.1528.
PUBLIC RECORDS CUSTODIAN
If you are unable to obtain the data you need from our office, please contact our Public Records Custodian, Dino Maniotis at email@example.com